Manny Pacquiao net worth: Manny Pacquiao Filipino boxer, actor, singer, endorser and politician who has a net worth of $190 million. As of this writing, Manny Pacquiao has received 57 out 65 matches with two attracts and 6 losses. His loss to Timothy Bradley on June sixth, 2012, was extensively criticized as being a large error in judgement with many individuals claiming the struggle was fastened. Beyond the controversial Bradley loss, Manny has overwhelmed Miguel Cotto, Juan Manuel Marquez, Shane Mosely, Oscar De La Hoya and lots of extra proficient opponents. Manny Pacquiao is taken into account to be the pound for pound #1 boxer on this planet. He can be the one boxer to win titles in 7 completely different weight courses. Along the best way to glory, Pacquiao has amassed a formidable net worth primarily from boxing purses but additionally from endorsements, promotions and pay-per-view income sharing.
On March 13, 2010 Pacquiao was speculated to struggle Floyd Mayweather in what may have been essentially the most worthwhile boxing match up in historical past. Experts predicted the bout would break the pay per view report of three million purchases leading to $200 million in gross revenues. Of that $200 million, Manny may have earned as a lot as $80 million.
On May 2nd, 2015, Manny lastly fought Mayweather in what was the highest-revenue producing boxing match in historical past. Manny ended up shedding by choice after going the total 12 rounds. Prior to the struggle, most specialists predicted that he matchup would generate as a lot as $400 million in gross income off Pay Per View, reside gate, merchandise, sponsorships and extra. Of that complete gross, Manny is assured 40% of all income which is anticipated to be someplace within the vary of $100 – $150 million. The remaining numbers will not be identified for just a few weeks following the struggle.
Pacquiao is exceptionally standard in his house nation of the Philippines. In addition to boxing, he has acted in and produced a number of films. He launched a music album which offered over two million copies. He can be a politician and semi-professional basketball participant.
Manny Pacquiao’s Career Purse Earnings:
- $2 million – in opposition to Erik Morales (January 2006)
- $1 million – in opposition to Oscar Larios (July 2006)
- $three million – in opposition to Erik Morales (November 2006)
- $2 million – in opposition to Jorge Solis (April 2007)
- $2 million – in opposition to Marco Antonio Barrera (October 2007)
- $11 million – in opposition to Oscar De la Hoya (December 2008)
- $12 million – in opposition to Ricky Hatton (May 2009)
- $35 million – in opposition to Miguel Cotto (November 2009)
- $35 million – in opposition to Antonio Margarito (November 2010)
- $20 million – in opposition to Shane Mosely (May 2011)
- $20 million – in opposition to Juan Manuel Marquez (November 2011)
- $20 million – in opposition to Timothy Bradley (June 2012)
- $30 million – in opposition to Juan Manuel Marquez (December 2012)
- $30 million – in opposition to Brandon Rios (November 2013)
- $20 million – in opposition to Timothy Bradley (April 2014)
- $20 million – in opposition to Chris Algieri (November 2014)
- $130 million+ – in opposition to Floyd Mayweather (May 2015)
Career complete earnings: $393 million (earlier than taxes, charges and so on, contains estimated $130m from Floyd struggle)