Here is a fundamental checklist of supplies:
1) Die-cast Car
– Try to get a easy, stock-looking one with easy surfaces and a low journey peak.
– Good manufacturers embody Tomy Takara and Matchbox.
2) Rotary Tool
– You will want a drill and noticed attachment.
– You can use the sanding attachment as properly.
three) Spray Paint
four) Clear Tape
5) Hobby/Utility Knife
– Box cutters, X-Acto knives, and pocket knives will all work.
– It is a good suggestion to sharpen them beforehand.
eight) Black Permanent Marker
– Sharpies work one of the best.
9) Clear, Hard Packaging Plastic
– Easily obtained.
– If not out there, cowl card inventory with clear tape.
– Be smart in regards to the grit