Here is an inventory of the primary provides you will want:
– Foam board 16×20 -(Although this may be substituted for any sturdy medium, comparable to cardboard, I extremely advocate utilizing foam board. It’s light-weight, sturdy, straightforward to chop and work with and you need to have the ability to discover a good measurement piece for beneath $10)
– Fur – For the masks, you’ll not want as a lot as I’ve pictured. Go to your native craft retailer and see if you could find them within the 9×12 sheets. It’s less expensive, and you’ll select from a number of totally different colours. three sheets needs to be greater than sufficient for the masks.
– Ruler – Used for measuring and making cuts within the foam board. I like to recommend a metallic ruler, nevertheless it is not necessary.
– Masking tape – Highly important. Used for including sturdiness and form to the body of your masks.
– Cutting Tool – I take advantage of an X-acto knife, however something with a pointy blade will do, comparable to a field cutter.
– Needle/Thread – This is for stitching the beanie to the froth board for one of many later steps. You do not need to have any stitching expertise to do that, I’m proof of that! But for those who aren’t snug with utilizing this, you possibly can at all times sizzling glue the cap to the froth board.
– Hot Glue Sticks/Gun – I can not stress how essential that is. You will want lots of glue sticks, principally for fur attachment. Just be sure to get greater than sufficient, they don’t seem to be very pricey. I discovered a pack of 20 on the greenback retailer for a greenback and it was sufficient for the whole mission.
– Beanie Hat – This will likely be sewed to the froth board to offer it a safe match to your head. I discovered one on the greenback retailer for a greenback.
– Elastic Bands – Another greenback retailer particular. Used to make the jaw movable.
– T-shirt/Fabric – used for giving the masks pores and skin and construction. Don’t get something particular, it will not be value it in the long term. Something low-cost will do, however I do advocate stretchable cloth.
– Model Magic/Clay – You will want little or no of this. If you possibly can substitute it for anything, be at liberty to.
– Rebar Wire – You will want little or no of this additionally. If you select to substitute it, be sure that your substitution may be very sturdy!
– Super Glue – Not needed, however may show helpful.
– Leather Scraps – Got this at my native craft retailer for round $three for a complete bag of scraps. Makes the ears, nostril, and mouth look extra life like.